What Are the Benefits of Composite Siding?
Composite siding offers the following benefits:
- Durability: Composite siding can last up to 30 years or more with minimal upkeep, providing superior weather protection. You will never need to worry about paint peeling or fading—we guarantee it.
- Moisture Resistance: It is resistant to moisture and helps protect against the damaging effects of water seepage.
- Thermal Efficiency: Composite siding can add further insulation to your home by blocking out external air and keeping the interior warmer in winter and cooler in summer - ultimately reducing energy costs.
- Pest and Fungi-Resistant: Manufacturers treat the siding panels with a chemical that keeps insects away and prevents fungi growth. You will not need to worry about termites, carpenter ants, or mildew compromising the structural integrity of your home.
- Beautiful: Composite siding has an elegant look reminiscent of wood siding. It can help your home stand out in your neighborhood by considerably boosting your property’s curb appeal.
- Customizable: If you are particular about color, you will be pleased to know that composite siding comes pre-primed, meaning it is ready to be painted. Let your creativity run wild!
How to Maintain Composite Siding
Keeping your composite siding looking clean and bright involves much less work than you may think!
Before starting, make sure you have the following:
- A bucket
- A mild cleaning solution
- A working hose
- A gentle cloth or sponge
To get started, mix the cleanser and water in your bucket. Then, begin gently scrubbing away at the panels. Work in one small section at a time, from top to bottom. That way, you do not need to worry about streaks.
Once you finish the job, or if you need to walk away for a while, gently wash away any residual soap using the hose—do not use any attachments that concentrate the water into a high-pressure stream, as you do not want to risk damaging your siding.
There are some other things you should consider when making a plan to clean your siding, such as:
- Always wash in the direction of the grain to avoid scratching or damaging the finish
- Avoid cleaning when the sun is shining directly onto your siding—you do not want the soapy water to dry before you can wash it away
Crown Exteriors: Your Choice for Composite Siding Installation in the Twin Cities, St. Paul, & the Surrounding Areas
For composite siding installation in the Twin Cities, trust our technicians at Crown Exteriors.
We are a locally owned company with a combined 50 years of experience providing siding and roofing services in the area, so you can be sure your home is in the best hands when we are on the job. We are so confident in the quality of our work that we provide lifetime limited warranties on all our products and service.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal, and we are prepared to do everything we can to meet it.
To schedule your free inspection, contact us online or call us at (651) 401-8093.
Why Choose Crown Exteriors?
We advocate for homeowners, like a lawyer advocates for a client in the courtroom. Let us be your trusted restoration services provider while delivering exceptional-workmanship, superior value and 100% satisfaction. Call for a free inspection to see what projects Crown Exteriors can get done for you.
Honesty and Integrity You Can Rely On
Lifetime Warranties for Products and Workmanship
No Money Down and Low-Interest Financing Options
Contact TodayTo Schedule Your Appointment With Us
Our team is here to answer your questions. Call us today at (651) 401-8093 or complete the form below.