If not repaired promptly, a damaged roof can create significant problems for your home or business. In some cases, a failure to promptly address roof issues could create issues that are hazardous to your health in the form of mold, pests, and even collapsed ceilings.
Our technicians provide a range of repairs, including:
- Roof Leaks: These are among the most common roofing problems. Damaged shingles, flashing, or vents can all affect your roof’s ability to keep water out of your home. If water is introduced into your insulation, the weight of the water could become too much for your ceiling to sustain, potentially leading to collapse. Call our team immediately if you notice water damage on your ceilings or walls.
- Sagging or Damaged Shingles: Wind, rain, hail, and other weather events often damage or tear them from a roof. If you notice that any are missing, damaged, or sagging, it is crucial to repair them as soon as possible, as they could lead to leaks and water damage.
- Loose or Damaged Flashing: Flashing is the metal or plastic that seals around the edges of your roof, such as the chimney, vents, and gutters. Cracks, rust, or missing pieces can create gaps in your roofing, potentially letting in water or pests.
- Clogged Gutters and Downspouts: Gutters and downspouts are essential for directing water away from your foundation and home. If they become clogged with leaves, debris, or ice, they can't do their job correctly, which can lead to water damage to your home's foundation. It's essential to clean your gutters and downspouts at least twice a year or more to ensure they remain functional and unobstructed.
- Missing or Damaged Vents: Vents are necessary for allowing air to circulate through your attic, which helps to prevent moisture buildup and mold growth.
- Worn or Damaged Roofing Materials: Roofing materials, such as shingles, tiles, and slate, can wear out over time.
Having a professional inspect and perform maintenance regularly is vital. We inspect roofs thoroughly for any signs of water damage so that we can quickly get to work repairing any weak spots before they become more significant issues down the road. Our team will inspect every inch of your roof to ensure all shingles are intact and installed correctly so that your roof remains completely sealed against wind and precipitation.
Is Hiring a Professional Roofer Necessary?
Unless you are an experienced roofing technician with many years of service, you should consider leaving the repairs to a professional.
Working on a roof at any capacity is dangerous, especially without the knowledge to make informed judgments about what is best for your roof and the equipment to ensure your safety.
Further, our team can help you through a crucial part of the repair process: filing an insurance claim. We can help you navigate the insurance process.
Call Our Team of Passionate & Skillful Roofers Today
Roof repairs can be a stressful and costly process. At Crown Exteriors, we have over 50 years of combined experience, so you can rest assured knowing your roof is in good hands. Our experienced technicians will work diligently to restore your roof to its optimal condition.
Commonly Asked Questions
Why is it important to repair a damaged roof promptly?
Repairing a damaged roof promptly is important because it can prevent further issues such as mold growth, pest infestation, and even collapsed ceilings. Water damage from a damaged roof can also lead to structural damage and decrease the lifespan of your roof.
How often should I have my roof inspected?
It is recommended to have your roof inspected at least once a year, especially after severe weather events. Regular inspections can help identify any potential issues early on and prevent costly repairs in the future.
We advocate for homeowners, like a lawyer advocates for a client in the courtroom. Let us be your trusted restoration services provider while delivering exceptional-workmanship, superior value and 100% satisfaction. Call for a free inspection to see what projects Crown Exteriors can get done for you.
Honesty and Integrity You Can Rely On
Lifetime Warranties for Products and Workmanship
No Money Down and Low-Interest Financing Options