The Benefits of Metal Roofing
Metal roofing offers a variety of benefits for homeowners. It is one of the longest-lasting materials, with many metal roofs lasting up to 70 years or longer with proper maintenance and care. It also provides superior protection from fire and extreme weather conditions, making it one of the more durable materials available.
In addition to its durability and fire resistance, metal roofing is also known for its energy efficiency. The reflective properties of metal help reduce energy bills by reflecting heat away from your home during the summer months. The reflective nature of metal allows it to keep heat in during winter months, providing an added layer of insulation that helps regulate the temperature within a property.
Unlike asphalt shingle roofs, metal roofs are resistant to damage caused by hail and other forms of severe weather. Metal roofs can take a beating while maintaining their structural integrity, making them ideal for areas prone to harsh weather conditions.
Metal roofs are also incredibly lightweight compared to other materials like tile or slate and require no additional support beneath them.
Finally, metal roofs require less maintenance than asphalt or cedar roofs. We recommend maintenance for metal roofs approximately once per year.
Types of Metal Roofing that We Offer
Metal roofing comes in various forms and styles.
Below, we outline all the types that we offer, as well as the benefits of each:
- Standing-Seam Metal Roofing: With its interlocking panels, standing-seam metal roofs have a unique aesthetic feature— the seams stand taller than the roof itself. It's not just for looks— this design protects the fasteners and increases the roof's overall durability. Plus, these metal roofs are highly versatile and customizable, with a wide range of colors, lengths, widths, thicknesses, and seam types available to suit any need.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing: A cost-effective and lightweight option, corrugated metal roofing is surprisingly durable and corrosion-resistant. Further, its shape directs water away from your home, preserving its foundation.
- Copper Roofing: An excellent choice for those interested in aesthetics, longevity, and increasing the value of their home. Copper roofs last for life, substantially reduce energy costs, and develop a distinct green patina over time, which makes your home stand out above the rest— both in your neighborhood and on the market.
- Steel Roofing: This option features many of the benefits scattered across the various forms of metal roofing. It is energy-efficient, fire-resistant, highly durable, recyclable, lightweight, and easy to install. Steel roofs can last up to 60 years; however, moist climates can accelerate their degradation.
- Aluminum Roofing: Durable, affordable, and recyclable, this option is highly resistant to the elements. These roofs are popular among those seeking environmentally friendly options.
Why You Should Hire a Professional
When it comes to installing a metal roof, you should always hire a professional. There are many benefits to utilizing the services of a qualified roofing company like Crown Exteriors for this type of job.
Firstly, we have years of experience and knowledge about the specific installation process for metal roofs, minimizing the potential for mistakes or accidents.
Another benefit is that we can source high-quality materials unavailable in retail stores or home improvement outlets. These materials are designed specifically to improve the longevity of your new roof.
We also include limited warranties on all products and services, giving you peace of mind and protecting your roof for the future. Furthermore, should any problems arise after the job is complete, we are available to assess and resolve the issue promptly and efficiently.
Hiring a professional from Crown Exteriors for your metal roof installation is strongly advised. Doing so ensures that the job is done correctly from start to finish with quality results every time.
To schedule a free initial inspection, call us at (651) 401-8093 or contact us online today.
Why Choose Crown Exteriors?
We advocate for homeowners, like a lawyer advocates for a client in the courtroom. Let us be your trusted restoration services provider while delivering exceptional-workmanship, superior value and 100% satisfaction. Call for a free inspection to see what projects Crown Exteriors can get done for you.
Honesty and Integrity You Can Rely On
Lifetime Warranties for Products and Workmanship
No Money Down and Low-Interest Financing Options
Contact TodayTo Schedule Your Appointment With Us
Our team is here to answer your questions. Call us today at (651) 401-8093 or complete the form below.